What to do with last years toys?

Hello All,
This is a question for anyone who has a pool. What do you do with the pool toys at the end of each year? I bought new blow up toys for the pool this week and had my daughter with me and kind of got more than I meant to. I still have the ones from last year and after they sat under our deck all winter they are kinda cruddy looking. I didnt have enough room to put them anywhere else while they were blown up and didnt want to take the time to sit there and deflate them all. Now I have all these old ones that I dont know what to do with. My favorite float that I used to lay on had a deflated pillow part so I just bought a similar one and am tempted to take scissors to the bottom part of the old one that hasnt deflated. Those of you who have pools, do you keep all the floaty toys each year? or do you just buy new ones each year? If you just buy new, wh

quilts4homeless

Asked by quilts4homeless at 12:52 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• If you have ones you don't want, try posting them on Freecycle. I'm sure you'll get a lot of people who would love to take them off your hands. =)
    dannydawna

Answer by dannydawna at 12:55 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• We always just kept them until they were no longer usable.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:44 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Put them on freecycle and havent had any takers in days :( Have any of you ever taken a knife or a pair of scissors to ones you no longer want? I am quite tempted as I hate trying to deflate them!
    quilts4homeless

Answer by quilts4homeless at 3:28 PM on Jun. 30, 2009

• So what all have you did to the old pool floats
    Katethemom518

Answer by Katethemom518 at 3:14 PM on May. 14, 2012

• So what do you do to get rid of old pool floats
    Katethemom518

Answer by Katethemom518 at 3:17 PM on May. 14, 2012