way tmi but need advice please!!

i squirted during sex today but instead of being clear like it normally is it was white and milky! it had no abnormal scents and it felt like a normal squirt but i have never squirted anything but clear before and was wondering if this is normal to squirt white and milky colored during pregnancy?? i am 22 weeks now, i have squirted a few times since getting pregnant and it was still clear but was wondering since maybe it is because i am farther along?? please any advice about it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its prolly just the hormonal changes hon i wouldnt be worried as long as you arent having any symptoms. but run it by your ob when yousee him next. You dont have to say squirt lol you can say that you have noticed a change in your sexual fluids.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:57 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• you're talented. yeah your vaginal discharge should be white and milky, leukkoria or something. its normal.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:57 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Its normal happened to me scared my hubby would not come near me again til he talked to the doc
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Jun. 26, 2009