Farrah fawcetts face especially her nose was getting deformed cause of her disease or thats how she had it cause of old age?

she looked cute back on charlies angels but then she started looking weird with that horrible dark tan she got and hardly any lips, was that plastic surgery or old natual agying?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• prolly both. she had rectal cancer so it had nothig to do with that.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:59 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I think she let herself age reasonably naturally. I saw a documentary a few years back about her - and she certainly didn't look all plastic or anything like a lot of the celebrities do. I think she was beautiful her entire life.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:00 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• lips get thinner and thinner with age, that is why full lips are considered beautiful (they are seen as a sign of youth). So I think it was probably aging =(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Wow, so judgemental. I sure hope that you never get cancer or get old- because looks apparently are a top priority over health to you.
    If you knew anything at all, a persons health status can greatly affect thier physical appearance. Many that are sick, appear older then thier actual age.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 1:09 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Why don't you post a pic of yourself so we can see how great YOU look! Sheesh!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• OP this is such a stupid question. I'm sure Farrah's family would love to see your stupid showing. Get a life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I think Farrah looked beautiful in the documentary her and her friend made.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:14 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Are you sure you aren't talking about Michael Jackson?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:22 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Cancer doesn't make you age so bad that it makes you look funny!!! I had cancer in 05 and 06 with chemo, lost hair but it really did know more then that!! I am 35 yo and I believe in my heart for having cancer and getting older I look fine as well!!!! Don't think because she had cancer it made her nose look funny... I seen the documentary on her last night on dateline... she was beautiful even when she was taking chemo.... when you go through something like this in life, come back and tell me you feel the same!!! my thoughts and prayers are with her and Michaels family and friends... may they rest in peace!
    DevotedToSix

Answer by DevotedToSix at 7:16 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Seriously let this poor woman rest in peace.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 7:26 AM on Jun. 26, 2009