Did anyone see the Tonight Show with Conan tonight?

Wow! Circus De Solei (sp?) was a little racey or was it jsut me and my DH??The outfits didnt hide very much, and it was like a strip club!! I thought it was a little much for regular tv. My hubby was makin' lots of comments! Not good ones either! IDk maybe we're jsut sensitive tonite! What do you think?

RhiannonHunt

Asked by RhiannonHunt at 1:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• I am about to watch it, but it is on a late night show at 11pm. I don't think there are many kids up at this hour.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Somebody needs to grease her pole. Some of that looked so uncomfortable!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Zumanity is an adult show.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Yes very racy...but damn impressive!
    Cantstandya

Answer by Cantstandya at 1:36 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Are you serious? Not everyone has a stick up their ass. If they want to watch it let them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• thats what Cirque is all about.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:07 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• oh it was definatly impressive...those girls are VERY flexible, its on at 1030 here. i jsut thought it was a little too adult for that show....

I understand they need to wear the clothing for the performances they do, the olympics show the same thing, but the whole being in a strip club things too...oh well atleast my kids were asleep, i was jsut kinda shocked, and im not normally a prude
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 12:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2009