Anyone have a haunting?

I'm a huge fan of Ghost Hunters. I'm fascinated when they get recordings and get responses to things they ask of the "ghosts". Sometimes I think our place is haunted by a child and an old man, however my husband thinks I'm crazy. Occasionally I smell cigarette smoke and we don't smoke. (It's usually late at night - it starts strong and suddenly disappears) I understand that an elderly man prev. died here. Also, I have felt a tug on the bottom of my shirt in my kitchen, like a kid will pull on you to get your attention and at night my tv randomly flickers like it's trying to turn off and when I tell it to stop because I'm watching tv, it always stops when I tell it to. I have never actually seen anything...that might freak me out.
I was wondering if any of you have had a haunting experience.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why do yo have to freak me out OP! Now you just make me remember all the stuff I don't want to or I will not be able to sleep. Yes, my house is haunted.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:43 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Yup, my house is very haunted, been around since the early 40's. It sounds like some walks up and down the hall. Our front door, will unlock and open (dead bolt and all). We also have a lil kid who likes to yell mom, when i''m taking a shower or bath while my sons napping in his crib, and my son hasn't started saying mom yet. It doesn't bother me, i grew up with having these sounds around all the time, so i usually ignore it.
    vgiron

Answer by vgiron at 2:13 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• The house we had before had a ghost cat. Drove the real cat up a wall. And kept scratching the card board box in my room. Id see it flip on the lights and it would be gone. I know it wasn't the real cat cause it happen on many occasions and all times the door was shut and the cat was downstairs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I lived in a house that had a residual haunt. And I was talking to my mom earlier and I think I have some how had a spirit attach itself to me.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 2:42 AM on Jun. 26, 2009