Does size really matter to you?

If it does? Is length or girth more important???? Just wondering what other women think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• both matter to me lol I guess Im picky! lol i dont want a pencil dick but I dont want a dick as short as your thumb but as round as a coke can either.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I always say size doesnt matter, but I think I only say that cause my hubby is perfect for me! I wouldnt want him too small or too big. I guess he is perfect lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• My guy is about 7 inches and very thick, guess I got lucky because thats how I like it.... however I was once with a guy that needed magnum extra large and his was short but thick, that was good too....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Okay, size does matter but everyone is different on what they like. For me girth is pretty much what matters most. But no matter how perfect the fit if he doesn't use it right it won't matter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Size matters a little bit.
    but girth and width are equally important to me. I dont want him extra wide and i certianly dont need him to be extra long either. On the other scale, i dont want a skinny dick or a short one either.
    My husband fits me just fine.

and i agree with anon 16 no matter how perfect the fit if he doesnt use it right it doesnt matter.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:25 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Enthusiasm and attention to detail.

Those are the ONLY two requirements for an excellent lover. Everything else is irrelevant.

Heavily hung dudes (wide or long) tend to think their dong is the answer to every woman's prayers, and as a direct result are seriously lacking lovers. They think their thing does it all. A vibrator is better than that, I promise.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• No matter how much technique he has, I think size does matter...to an extent.

If it's so big that he hurts you, that's no good.

If it's so small that you can't feel it, that's no good either.

Thankfully, my man is just right.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 2:39 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• i would have to at least feel it and i do prefer girth over lenght but i married my husband and his works just fine for me.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:48 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I love long and thick. Short and thick, or long and skinny, he can keep it. No matter what his technique is.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:39 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• size does matter to me. I can't take a large "mini him" or it will tear me. I prefer girth on a man. Length hurts me as well. I'm like Goldilocks, I had to try several before I found the right one! SO's feels great in there and hits the right spot. He's not huge but he's just right!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:06 AM on Jun. 26, 2009