sex toy is it safe sorry if tmi

ok this is a very different question i honestly didn't know if i wanted to ask it but what the hell we are all women here so my question is my husband and i have been wanting to fool around well i know we can have sex but i have my toy and he was wanting to use it just cuz you know it gets the juices flowing well anyways i don't know is it safe???? would it be harmful to the baby???? i hear about the air geting in hurts the baby and im not sure if using that would let air in......

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 2:46 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• NO TOYS while baby is still in the belly not safe at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• use astroglide lubricant best stuff we have ever used
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:02 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• my OBGYN told me about it and I will never go back to anything else
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:03 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• My OB told me not to use any toys, especially the ones with a vibrating feature :) I almost died of embarrassment asking but it was good to know what was safe and what wasn't. I would consult your OB just to make sure, bc every pregnancy is different. Its better to be safe than sorry!
    Emuu

Answer by Emuu at 8:19 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I was told it was GOOD to use one...just outside though and that it can help "prepare" for birth and lessen the chance of tears.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Jun. 26, 2009