is it normal to have pain at c section scar after 6 1/2 months

i had a c section 6 months ago an have been having sharp stabbing almost ripping feeling in some spots of the scar its kinda scary i m just wondering if any 1 else has had this is it normal.

redivy

Asked by redivy at 2:57 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Health

• yup! i do, I have had a c-section 19 months ago and still feel it every now and then. It got better at about a year but still hurts and itches on occasion.
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:02 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Yep. I'm just over a year out of having had a C-Section and I still get some pain and weird feeling there sometimes.
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 3:09 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Yes. I had my c-section 14 years ago and occasionally get pain. I have had it checked and it is healed. It is still early for you and you are still healing internally. I would take that as a signal to take it easy a little.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:15 AM on Jun. 26, 2009