I am feeling old...LOL Nuclear "drills"

Do you remember during the 60's, 70's and 80's having nuclear attack drills at school? Or having a big governmentally organized presentation about nuclear weapons and power? I was talking to my kids about it and they said they don't do those now. (Course now we know those drills do absolutely nothing.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i went to school in the 90s and my husband started school in the 80s and neither of us had to do those
    i did always wonder tho what was the point? lol if someone was gonan drop a bomb on you did they really think that the desk was gonna save you ? lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:30 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I went to elementary school in the 70's and high school in the 80's and we never had those.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:57 AM on Jun. 26, 2009