CHARGER TO LAPTOP

MY 6 MONTH CRAWLED AND PLACED THIS IN HIS MONTH ; YES IT WAS PLUG & THEN HE STARTED TO CRY

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• ok what is your question?
    if it is why he started to cry he probably got a little shock
    i remember when i was 3 i got shocked from a socket i put a nail file in it lol
    iwas just fine i have a scar on my stomach that is it
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:32 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Yep he got zapped. Check his mouth for burn marks. If he is still crying he probably should be seen, he should forget it pretty quickly. Though it does hurt. (I got zapped by my garbage disposal switch today, my hands were very wet.)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:35 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• either the baby got a shock, if it was hot (like alot of chargers get) could have got burned or didnt like the heat off of it. Also Labtop Chargers carry alot of static to them, could have got that king of shock and just didnt like it....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• lol mrs.owen....when i was abut 4 i was at my moms house and the washer and dryer were outside in a shed...so i was pretending that the area where they were sopposed to be was my car and shoved my moms car key in the dryer socket!! All i remember is flying into the bathroom wall...then my mom came running...key was all messed up after.... she had to call someone to bring me to the ER!! i can't believe i did that...i was scared to plug in things for the longest!!
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 4:17 AM on Jun. 26, 2009