I'm very sad about what happened to Michael Jackson and he will definitely be missed in this household,I don't care about what he did in his private life all I care about is a legend is gone forever but he'll live on in our hearts forever so is there anybody out there feel the same way I do ?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 3:40 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope nit here, his private life involved childrens privates...sorry but no.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Yes i do, it is a shame how some are acting and putting him down and talking trash about him. He will be truly misses. But he will live on in his music and are hearts forever. I feel bad because some people are sitting here tearing his whole life apart. He passed away let the man RIP now. He is in GODS hands now... But he will be missed... Truly missed
    Anonymous

• if your gone talk down on someone at least make sure you can pass 1st grade spelling... leave the man alone and let him RIP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Anon 3:44 where you there? Did you see him do those things? Nope, so what gives you the right to judge him....?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:46 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• he was a child molester, its that simple. If you feel the need to be nostalgic and remember the "good ole days" fine go ahead, you asked and got an answer. And BTW , every woman in this country who has a child has a right to judge a man who was takin to court and PAID OFF a family accussing him of molestation. The fact that you still see him as he was long long ago is sick and sad.
    RIP alright, in hell.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• you dont know for a fact that he did it, all you know is he paid people off because he didnt want to spend years in court over it... its not like people dont get convicted of crimes every day that didnt even do it.... and you dont have the right to judge, none of use do, you have the right not to like him for cretin reasons but not judge
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• NO. I don't. He was not at all important to me. Sorry for your loss. My dog dying was much more important to me and my family then Michael Jackson ever was.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:54 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Will you please stop filling up the board with these questions? We get it. You're sad about Michael Jackson. Clearly, you're in the minority. ONE question will do, wanda.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I'm done with Michaeal Jackson. Seriously, it's causing too much drama.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 11:12 AM on Jun. 26, 2009