Two legends gone in one day which one of them is like I'm still reeling from and that's Michael Jackson which this is like a bad dream that is only make-believe and when I wake up he'll be here with us but when I call his name he won't be there so this is a major shock to the system and the king of pop is gone; Why do God take wonderful people like this away from us?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 3:48 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lmao are you high? when you called his name before did he answer or???? geesh ok yeah someone died but unless you knew hom personally, get a life and stop being a drama hog.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:52 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Are you serious? For goodness sake he was JUST A SINGER. She was JUST AN ACTRESS. GET A LIFE.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• God wants them closer to him, I ask god every day why he took my son from me.... And all I can come up with is God wanted him near him, same with Michael
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I swear I have never seem people that were so Heartless....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:55 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• You all remember that when a loved one dies and you are sitting there crying and someone walks up to you and goes, get over it it was just your mom, sister ect.... same thing... get a heart and soul
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Mom and sister, is way different than someone you have never met. When you called his name out before, he never answered then.

And fyi, please use the correct words when writing. It's not "Why DO God...", it's "Why DOES God."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:11 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• First off I'm not the OP and sorry that I made a spelling erro, sorry if my keyboard stuck and I couldn't spell every word perfect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• It is NOT the same as losing a mom or dad or sibling or child. They are actually PART of your family. Michael Jackson was just someone who was famous. Seriously. Cry, mourn, whatever...just realize not everyone cared as much as you did. Doesn't mean we are heartless. Just different.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I am a different person, all I said was i think people should just let the man be, he is gone, some will miss him some wont.... that's all i said... but i do know this when my fav actor, and singer dies i will be extremely sad... thats all i am saying
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I wasn't talking to you anon at :14....I was talking to the OP.
    Anonymous