To the person whose Anonymous your answers are inane to say the least and if you don't have something good to say about anybody especially somebody in my opinion who was a wonderful person but was nothing like R Kelly whose still here so if I was you I would remember the good things he did in his 50 years of life not the bad,anybody feel me on that one?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 4:01 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah, I agree, also I would like to say I think we all should get along on here and stop the drama... We all have are own options and views, all I am saying is the man is gone so let it rest, for the last 6 hrs everyone but a few have been fighting back and forth over this... let it be
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• i think, that you shouldnt let it bother you. you cant change the way people think or act.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:08 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Sorry, you are wrong. Part of who you are is the way you behave. Your actions tell part of the story of you. Go ahead and mourn, but don't expect everyone to do the same.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I agree with Anoyn 3:19. It is one thing to mourn a person that has been killed in some type of accident or if his heart attack was from natural causes but I have a hard time mourning someone that was addicted to pain killers and such.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:20 AM on Jun. 26, 2009