I'm so nervous, stressed, depressed, I want to crawl in a hole and NEVER come out.

We're going to lose our home this upcoming month. I feel like such a failure. My dh and I decided when our daughter was born that I would be a SAHM and he would work. Well, I thought all was good, come to find out, that it's not. We are broke. Poor, and will be homeless! We have so much furniture and stuff I don't know what we will do with it. I don't want to burden family members with us living there.MIL would probably let us stay there, but we lived there before and mine and DH relationship was almost broken from it. MIL and I do not talk, that is NOT an option...I could see if my mother could let us stay there but then I don't think DH would want to bc it's a small apt. I'm so nervous for what is to come, my heart is racing a million miles and hour and I've been crying all night. What the hell are we going to do? I am of course going to get a job, but that will not help right NOW with us getting evicted.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I feel like such a failure, a horrible person, a crappy mother.... for letting it get to this point. I'm so disappointed in myself. Any advice would help, I have no one to talk to about this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I'm very sorry to hear that...every time I talk to my mom and tell her about things going on here she tells me "Sissy things have to get bad before they get good".......they got bad and now slowly but surely we're doing better!....I hope the best for you guys. Just be optimistic it'll get better :)
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 4:28 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I would call your mortgage company. Perhaps they will help you refinance? My friend is 4 months behind and they told them two months ago to stop paying as they could only refinance if they were in serious arrears.
    Swallow your pride. Take this as a learning experience. Early in our marraige we had to declare bankruptsy. It wasn't the end of the world and it brought us closer. We lived. So will you. You are not a failure. You are a learning, growing person. Give yourself time to recover. If you can't move into a house with someone, move into a one bedroom apt until you can afford a house again. Save your money. YOU being HOME is the right thing. HUGE HUGS.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• No matter what anyone says it will not make your life easier but you need to understand something you are not a failure nor are you a horrible firson and first of all you are a wonderfull mother you staying home with her is the best thing a mom can do for her child so don't even put yourself down like that. As for loosing your house there are thousands of people loosing there houses and it's not cuz they failed in life it's cuz the economy is out of control and people are loosing there houses left and right. If your mortgage company wont work with you the you can always go through a managment company they rent out houses and apartments and it resenable priceses. You can get assistance from the state you pay taxes so why not and use it when you need it that's what it's there for. Pray to God for help and he will answer your prayers he always does mine. I wish you good luck and remember you a wonderful mother and person :)
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:03 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• God bless you hon, and please get strong and try to have a yard sale and make some money! Sell all of that stuff and you can make enough to help feed you family!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 6:17 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• When you start to feel like this TAKE A DEEP BREATH, ten of them even. If you don't practice yoga, start now bc stress can eat you from the inside out. Take an inventory of your life. Good husband (check), Happy kids (check) Health (check).... my guess is a house is a nice to have, but not in the top 5 of things that really matter. So maybe you loose it... you'll be okay. Do not let this initial shock paralyze you. The worst thing you can do is ignore the situation. Check with your mortgage broker today and start to research your options. When you have all of the information you will feel more powerful to make a decision of what your next move should be.
    Most of all keep your sense of humor. It is so important in tough times.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 7:18 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Good Luck sweetie. If it is who I think this is, I wish you and your beautiful family only the best of luck.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 8:45 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Please look into filing chapter 13 bankruptcy, it will stop a foreclosure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I went through this when I was 30. I thought me and my family would never recover. PM me if you want, I can try to help you through this.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:04 AM on Jun. 26, 2009