Revenge Hurts - Please Help Me !

My boyfriend and I got into a huge argument. We brokeup not even a week ago. Weve been dating for 22 months. He moved onto this girl, who is not even half as smart,pretty,or nice (i swear) as I am. We got in an argument and he got "sick" of me so he started talking to her. Shes just visiting from Arizona and we live all the way in Michigan. He like replaced me with her and I maybe think he is doing it because he knows it bothers me. She is literally sticking it in my face that she is closer to him now. But nonetheless, Are they going to last? Do long distance relationships really work? Do you think that there is no hope? HELP.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• A) get over yourself perhaps thats why hes sick of you. B) Some long distance relationships do work out. C) If hes doing it to bother you is he really worth crying over?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:20 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• You sound very young. Guys come and go..Go find yourself a new one.

Answer by louise2 at 6:54 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• What you should do,is act like it doesn't even bother you. Go about your day ,with out even noticing him or her. He probably will get tired of her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:56 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• 7th grade is calling and wants it's drama back!

You are a MOM??? Grow up.

If your BF is with some other girl to "make you mad" than you are in an unhealthy destructive relationship that you might as well end now bc it will end eventually anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• If he was worth crying over he wouldn't have made you cry in the first place. Dump the chump!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 8:36 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• The best revenge is leaving well....

Hold your head up
    don't give him any drama to use against you
    and DON"T LOOK BACK!
    ivebcummymother

Answer by ivebcummymother at 9:10 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• He's not even worth it. If you two get back together.. this just shows that everytime you two argue or 'break up', he's going to flaunt another girl in your face. Is it fair to you?? Your child?? Your self esteem??
    starmoonlight

Answer by starmoonlight at 9:28 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Now you know what he's made of so I would feel sorry for her. She's just going to get used and dropped.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• You want revenge on him---- then don't let them see you are hurting, smile and act like it does not bother you to see them together. The more you let them see you hurt the more they will enjoy it and rub it in. If you don't care- they are left with nothing.
    As for him- he is a JERK and I would advise to NOT take him back! You deserve someone better!! Good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:50 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• men don't leave bc they find a prettier face or a nicer body. They leave bc of how the other woman makes him feel. I'm guessing she's not fighting with him and giving him a hard time. She's probably being nice to him and enjoying time with him and that makes him feel good so yeah it could last even long distance. If you have any chance at all it would be by being nice and winning him back so don't try to look better....ACT better toward him. Make him think he rocks your world every day of your life. If you don't, then she will

Answer by admckenzie at 9:58 AM on Jun. 26, 2009