• In the Spotlight:

So are we all spent and voiced out about the famous deaths? Do we still have something to say?

Please Lord! Lets just talk about what mattered about our day? Even if Farahs or Michaels death affected our day!

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 6:23 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• After some of the posts I have seen today, I am sickened by the closed additudes of some of the people on here. They are convinced that Michael Jackson is guilty of charges he was cleared on and even his death does not awaken the human response of sympathy for his family and friends.
    I feel so sorry for those who are so cold hearted and inhuman.
    Mikesdreamer

Answer by Mikesdreamer at 7:04 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Michael's death did affect me today! I am really sad and teary eyed!
    Earth-Angel

Answer by Earth-Angel at 6:42 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Yup! Aside from the molestation charges, at times we have to just step back and take a look at how we feel for the departed. I feel sorry for him because I know he was a good guy but he was weird!

Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 6:57 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Both Farrah and MJ were entertainers and famous but its not breaking my heart. Farrah is to be admired for her strength and fighting to survive. But Michael Jackson? How soon everyone has forgottn that Michael Jackson has had a long strange history, a suspicious personal life. It doesn't matter to me that he made lots of money and had millions of fans---he still spent his time sleeping with little boys and could have gone to jail for molestation except that he had a great Lawyer. DOn't you guys care about that? I gess you are impressed by his star power and it doesn't bother you that he was probably a pedophile. Now they are devoting hours on TV, dedicated to him. That is ridicuous.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:57 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I saw him at Sonic last night with Elvis. Elvis was eating a triple bacon cheeseburger!
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 8:25 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Yes both deaths are sad but I have an easier time mourning Farah's death because she died of cancer, Micheal not so much because most likely his death was caused my a mixture of pain meds and whatever else.

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:22 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I agree with anon 7:57. People are only scared of child molesters who have been convicted. To me they are people who didn't have good representation. There are so many who aren't caught and aren't convicted. If the guy down the street was sleeping with little boys you would wonder why he wasn't arrested. MJ paid the parents of these boys to have them sleep with him and that's why they accepted money to drop the case. Moms say they wouldn't take the money but they wouldn't take money to have their boys sleep with him in the first place.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:31 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I think the media isn't spending enough time for Farrah. This morning I was watching the Today show and the whole thing was about Micheal. Farrah was totally forgotten almost as soon as the news broke out about Micheal.
    officerjoeys

Answer by officerjoeys at 10:45 AM on Jun. 26, 2009