has anyone eles water broke at 32 weeks

im at alaska reiginal in anchrage ,and scared to death of haveing a preimi im on antibiotics and iv fliuds not dialated hes been givin steroids for his lungs.as long as hes fine and i dont get an infectoin he can stay in my belly i have been in and out of labor several times im sore and dizzy

has this happened to anyone eles is it hard dealling with a preimi this is my first baby so now im just more terefied please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• WELL MY WATER BROKE AT 31 WEEKS BEFORE I HAD HIM THEY TOLD ME I COULD HOLD HIM UP TOO 2 WEEKS BUT HOURS LATER I STARTED DIALATING WHEN I CAME TOO 10 CM I TRYED PUSHING HIM OUT AND HE WOULDNT COME FAST ENOUGH AND BEING A PREMIE HE COULDNT TAKE THE STRESS SO I HAD 2 GET A C-SECTION THE ULTRA SOUND SAID HE WEIGHED 2 POUNDS 10 OUNCES HE BORN THA SAME DAY HE REALLY CAME OUT WEIGHING 3 POUNDS 14 OUNCES HE WAS BORN NOV.28 AND CAME HOME DEC.24 AS MY CHRISTMAS GIFT BELIEVE ME THE BABY GONNA BE OK I CRYED PLENTY OF DAYS THINKING HE WAS GONNA DIE ESPECIALLY SEEING HIM ON ALL THOSE MONITORS ITS GONNA TAKE TIME BUT THEY GROW JUST AS FAST AS A FULL TERM BABY BELIEVE ME
    jamyreah

Answer by jamyreah at 7:33 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• My water broke at 28 weeks...I got the shots and antibiotics too as well as something to stop contractions. Three days later the found trace meconium in the amniotic fluid. They tried to induce, but labor just wouldn't come... she was delivered via c-section on November 14, 2003. She came home December 30, 2003 and was in and out of hospital for next several weeks, but was home for good by her due date. She needed therapy to catch up with walking. NOW...she's 5 years old above average height...normal weight, and to look at her...you'd never know how she started out in life.
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 8:16 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• well I was 23weeks when my water broke and I had my son at 24weeks he was sick and everything... he had all the ives and everything... a girl in the nicu I talked to had her son at 30weeks and he was just fine he just was learning how to eat... he'll be fine honey he'll stay in the nicu until he knows how to eat the worst thing he might get some hernias and that's a easy surgery my son had it.... don't worry honey the nicu people r very nice
    enaNianza

Answer by enaNianza at 9:21 AM on Jun. 26, 2009