WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT ALL D DO'S AND DON'TS IN ORDER TO CONCEIVE. I SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE EATING & DRINKING WHAT I WANT AND MAKING LOVE WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• In experiance, when i gave up and stopped trying because i was tired of everything i was doing to try and concieve is when i actually got preggo.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• What are you talking about??? When I was trying to get pregnant..I ate and drank what I wanted..And had sex when I wanted..And still got pregnant.. So the, you can't eat or drink this..Or the, have sex only on these days is a myth I think. I never had a problem getting pregnant.Sometimes stress stops you from getting pregnant you know.

Answer by louise2 at 7:37 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I also got pregnant when I stopped taking my basal temp and trying to have sex on certain days. If you'd be happy to get pregnant, just have fun—it's a great way to get knocked up!
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:54 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• same here i gave up on trying for like 1 whole month and what do you know it i am almost or am 6 weeks pregnant i think if you think it too hard it wont happen but if you loosen up and just let it all go it will happen good luck!@
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 8:05 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Im sure you can drink and eat what you want. On the other hand there are things you can do to higher your chances on conceiving. Like taking vitamins everyday which is something you should already be doing just to stay healthy. Exercising because some doctors say that if you exercise and lose weight depending on your size helps conceive. Drinking lots of fluids like you should already be doing. Most important having sex every other day and try and stay stress free. My husband and i started trying to conceive this year around feb. no luck in feb or march. We tried those kits didnt work for me. So, we decided around march 22 that we would stop worryin' about having another baby for now and if it happens then it happens and if it does not then god feels were not ready for one. Its on gods time not ours so.. My husband and i started choosing a healthier life style and i was jogging a mile everynight. April 20 we were preg. GL
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 8:14 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• WELL I HAD BEEN TRYING TOO GET PREGNANT ALSO AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR IN 2008 WHEN I FORGOT ABOUT IT AT THE END OF THE YEAR THATS WHEN I GOT PREGNANT I WAS VERY SURPRISED AND HAPPY
    jamyreah

Answer by jamyreah at 8:35 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Pfft, the only thing I did to get pregnant was have sex. I dind't stop doing anything, I didn't start doing anything. I just stoped using BC. I still had coffee, I still had an occiasional drink...
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Have some fun....isn't that what sex is supposed to be about anyway?
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 12:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2009