Have you ever done something like this?

i have been laying here having a funky feeling by my belly. (im layin on my belly)...i adjusted myself a few time still had the feeling though, so i finally got up to see if it would stop.........i was laying on the remote!!! i feel so stupid LOL ....i just sat here a minute laughing at myself!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah..I think everyone has done that. In the mornings after breakfast, my son usually wants crackers..(he has developed and obsession with them...not sure why) and we will go into our room and he will eat and watch a movie. Well sometimes he will curl up next to me, and we will dose off. I wake up feeling stuff under me...because he thought it necessary to bring his cracker to bed. Sleeping in crumbs isnt something i like to do...lol
    BrittanyShay

Answer by BrittanyShay at 9:15 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• LOL, im used to laying on things. I co-sleep with my 10month old, and he tends to wake up and wants to play so i have toys for him to play with by the wall, and i usually wake up because i have one under me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• i do that all the time with my phone. i cam b talking on it and i start freaking out i lost it lol
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 7:45 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I have did that with my cell phone and the remote before...I was sitting on them ..Wondering why my ass hurt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Yup done the same thing before. Remote, cell phone, stuffed animals (co sleeping w/ my DD), I have def sat or laid on top of these items & then got frantic b/c I couldnt find it!
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:15 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I have done it in my car. Drove around thinking "where's my phone?" Then get somewhere and think OMG I sat on it the whole time.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 8:29 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Just last night, I was wondering why my leg was hurting. I was sitting on one of my son's minature cars!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jun. 26, 2009