Ok, so my husband is getting on my nerves.

He is supposed to finish school in the fall, and he had to retake a class he failed a year ago during the spring semester. When he retook it, he failed again! Well, we had a baby during that semester so I thought it was stress. Later he told me he failed the only other class he took in the spring, too! Now the summer semester is almost up and he is retaking the same class for a third time and another class that is just online blogs I guess for internship. Apparently he needed to find a job and get 150 hours. The finals are in a week and he has still yet to get a job to intern. A family friend of ours could do it, but he is so busy he forgets, and I kept telling my hubby to keep reminding him. He kept forgetting. He is just NOW starting progress with getting the job. He tells me his teacher is giving him an extension to do this. Then he lost his job over a month ago and we went to receive unemployment. CONT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He sounds very imature. You need to remind him that his choices now not only affect him but you and the baby as well. Time to pull up the big boy pants and do what needs doing!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:08 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Well, I was under the impression we were receiving income from that, but apparently he forgot that, too! So, for the last month we've been living off of our savings that was to see my dad before he died (he is 87 and his health is going downhill).

and during this whole time all he has been doing is playing World of Warcraft. I let him have it because it was a stress relief when he was working and going to school full time, but now I just want to delete everything and cancel all accounts.

My husband is normally not like this at all. What can I do to talk to him about it? I haven't said anything and I feel like I'm about to burst. I just found out about the semester ending in like a week and him forgetting unemployment today.

I just got a job but only work very limited because our son is breastfed and refuses the bottle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:43 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• World of Warcraft needs to go. If he is not working and failing school and this is all he is doing, then it is a problem. One of my guy friends, wives left him bc all he did was play this came and had completely checked out of real life. I thought it was harsh at first, but didn't realize the extent to which people get sucked into these online games.
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 8:44 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• as the wife of a gamer, and also a gamer myself...it is addicting, and if its interfering with real life, it has become real life. cancel it, change the pswd, but most likely now you'll have to go to his battlenet account, its for all blizzard games to have one single login.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 9:13 AM on Jun. 26, 2009