Does anybody care.....

Just curious if anybody even cares that Farrah Fawcett died too? I see all these posts all night long about MJ but nothing about Farrah. Is it b/c we all expected her to die b/c of her cancer & MJ was a sudden death? I feel bad that she had to pass on the same day as MJ b/c clearly the public is only remembering about his death rather then hers. What r ur thoughts?

Mel30248

Asked by Mel30248 at 8:18 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• I heard the news of Farrah early in the day and felt sadness for the end of a good fight. I thought of her loved ones and their pain. Later in the day I heard of MJ and did the same thing. I can't say I knew eithier one so NO not an emotional wreck, just human compassion. My news talked about the NBA draft just as much (GO Memphis) so I didnt feel Farrah was over looked by MJ or the other way around. Equal
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Why are we wrapped up in either one? They were entertainment icons, yes, but still just people. I think their families need time to mourn. I feel a little sadness, but I'm not freaking out or crying. There are far more important things to worry about in the USA and I see this type of behavior as really misguided.  (Economy, jobs, foreclosures, war, war, health care, education, and I could go on and on.)

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 8:22 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Believe me I am not freaking our or crying one bit I am actually sick & tired of this whole MJ thing. I just kinda felt bad that Farrah passed on the same day & everyone is making a huge deal out of MJ's death but there's barely anything to be said about her in comparrison.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 8:26 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I'm with TeacherMom...Ok so he and Farrah died, let their families morn...There are so many more pressing news issues other then "OMG MJ DIED!!!!"...
    7257PamLaFs

Answer by 7257PamLaFs at 9:11 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• My thoughts and prayers are with her family.
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 9:46 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I think part of it is the age of a lot of moms here. Most of us remember MJ much more than we remember FF. I didn't see a lot of hooplah about Ed McMahon dying earlier this week...
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 10:04 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• This people lived in never - never - land .. may they RIP
    G-Ma62

Answer by G-Ma62 at 11:26 AM on Jun. 26, 2009