Pregnancy Test? What do you think?

I took a pregnancy test and the preggo line didn't show up fast but I had to go and check on my daughter. When I got back about 10 mins later there was a faint line. Before when I saw negative test even hours after they still read negative. So would I be safe to say I am preggo? I really don't have money for another test so I would love to know what you think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The only way to tell for sure is if you take another test and read it within the specified time frame... It could have been just an evaporation line.

The Dollar Tree has them for $1. Just as accurate as the POAS kinds.
    christaberk

Answer by christaberk at 8:44 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Pee on the keyboard and I can tell you for free.
    SabrinaL

Answer by SabrinaL at 8:41 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• read the instructions again
    most will tell you that you can get an inaccurate reading if you leave it sit too long
    or you could take another test
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 8:44 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• WELL I HAD THE SAME THING HAPPEN TOO ME WITH MY FIRST SON I WAS DETERMINED TOO FIND OUT SO I TOOK THE TEST IN THE STORE CAUSE I DIDNT BELIEVE I WAS PREGNANT AND MY COUSIN KEPT SAYING YES IT WAS NEGATIVE WHEN I LEFT OUT THE STORE ABOUT 10 MIN.LATA I THREW IT AT HER AND TOLD HER I TOLD U I WASNT PREGNANT SHE LOOKED AT IT AND SAID YES YOU ARE THERE IS A FAINT LINE SO I WENT TOO THE CLINIC THE NEXT WEEK AND IT WAS A DARK LINE THEN AND I KNEW I WAS PREGNANT I SUGGEST U FIND A CLINIC CLOSE BY AND DO ANOTHER ONE LIKE MAYBE WEDNESDAY
    jamyreah

Answer by jamyreah at 8:45 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• put your belly up against the screen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I'm going to say that if you don't have enough money to buy another pregnancy test, you should be hoping and praying that you're not pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• give it a 8 or 9 months. it'll work itself out.
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 8:50 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Not sure what to tell you - if you need us to tell you your pregnant I hope your not. If you can't afford a pregnancy test how are you going to afford a Baby????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Pee on a USB. A screen will automatically pop up when you put it in. It will even tell you what the sex is going to be! Fancy, huh?
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 9:17 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Why is everyone being so mean? The results aren't accurate after 10 minutes, so you should take another test just to make sure. God, people must be grumpy this morning....
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 9:19 AM on Jun. 26, 2009