How do the moms out there feel about the passing of Michael Jackson?

Are you sad over his death, and think of him as one of the greatest icons in history -- or are you relieved over his death, because of the child molestation issues that were never proven?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• Sort of both, he was a pop icon and was greatly talented, wrote and performed a lot of great music. But there was the cloud of being a suspected child molster (was anything ever proven? I can't remember). Really though I just feel bad for his kids, no matter what the rest of the world thought about him, he was just their dad and now they've lost him.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 9:03 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Just another person who died...I mean he was a GREAT muscian, but as for anything else well so he died, it happens to all of us. He wasn't a GOD as some people make him out to be.
    7257PamLaFs

Answer by 7257PamLaFs at 9:07 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I am deeply sad about it. He was an ICON. It is shocking and heartbreaking to hear of his loss. May he rest in peace. Oh and i NEVER believed that he molested those children.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• i have to say i never liked his music, but my heart goes out to his family.
    does anyone her know that Farrah Fawcet died. I hear more about his death than i did about her's.
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 9:16 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Well he did it to himself, like Elvis did. I mourn the loss of the "Off The Wall" and "Thriller" Michael Jackson. Those were both AMAZING albums and he was Amazing then.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:20 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I don't know much about Farrah Fawcet except she was pretty and fighting cancer. That's a horrible disease...too bad MJ didn't die from it. I'm glad that one more pedophile is gone. I wonder what he did to his own children...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Oh and Yes I knew about Farrahs death. Farraha's death was expected as she was VERY ill, it's still horrible, but we all knew it was comming, where as Michaels death came as a shock, I think that's why it's talked about more
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:22 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• The reason you will be hearing a lot more about Michael Jackson (opposed to Farrah Fawcet) is because he was a much bigger part of the entertainment industry. Their deaths are both very tragic, but they are going to be all over Michael Jackson's death (and because they don't know what happened to him- where as Farrah died from cancer) know what I mean??

SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 9:24 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I don't really care. I feel badly for his family, a loss of a loved one is always tragic. He's been absent from the music industry on a large scale for so long it seems he's been gone a while. And really, how sad is one less pedophile in the world?
    jessicas718

Answer by jessicas718 at 10:05 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• He was never proven guilty of anything...Have you ever sat and thought for one minute that maybe just MAYBE the parents of these kids were out for money? You people are not to judge anybody when you certainly don't know the real story. I understand that molestation is a huge accusation and it needs to be taken very seriously, however, it isn't easy for the falsely accused either.

Honestly if you don't have anything nice to say you probably shouldn't say anytyhing at all.  And it is even worse to speak ill of the dead.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jun. 26, 2009