MICHAEL JACKSON PASSES AWAY.. SHARE YOUR TRIBUTES HERE.

Early yesterday I received a forwarded text message about the death of legendary pop king Michael Jackson. I didn't pay it much attention because I thought it was a joke.. until I turned on the news later & saw that almost every single news station was covering nothing but details surrounding his passing. I was truly shocked. I've never been a huge Michael fan but for some reason I was so saddened. I guess alot of people just thought he would be around forever. But it made me think of my own life. How at any given moment any of us can be taken away so suddenly from the people who love us.. ... it really makes you think about life. Atleast It did for me.

I want to tribute this post to Michael. For all the years of entertainment you brought to this world. For all the crazy scandals (true or false). For making your mark on the world.

God Bless You Michael. I honestly hope you have gone to a better place.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• I'm sorry I can't say anything nice about a child molester
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 9:28 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I grew up idolizing Michael Jackson and I hated the way he lived in the public eye. I am deeply saddened by this news and my heart saddens for his children. They have lost a wonderful father despite what others may think.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:31 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• me either stacynoel
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 9:32 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• RIP Micheal. I never believed you molested those children. Its just the scummy greedy parents who were after your money and tried to smear your name. I will pray for your children and hope that you are in a better place now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• banging head into wall POST 9 BILLION

GAH IF YOU WANT WHY NOT READ THE HUNDEREDS OF OTHER POSTS ABOUT THIS GEEZE

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Sorry, anyone who molests children don't rate very high in my book.And I believe he did it. He was a true nut job. You could just tell by looking at him that the elevator didn't go all the way upstairs. I wasn't saddened one bit.
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 9:35 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I hope god forgives for what you did to children and those children that you molested are able to have normal and productive lives. You also need ot admit what you did, so that God will let you into Heaven
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• This will turn into a bashing, hating post yet again. Nice try OP!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

Another judge and jury here. I wonder what you will have to admit to? lol Hypocrisy maybe? lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• i hope you rest in peace and away from all of those false allegation that were pinned on you. you were just a man who never had a childhood and wanted to make other children have fun with theirs. I WILL MISS YOU MICHAELLLLLLLLLLLL✞ ♡
    babeydawn

Answer by babeydawn at 9:54 AM on Jun. 26, 2009