does anyone have the Joovy Caboose stroller?

It's the one where the kid can ride on the back by standing or sitting. I was about to buy an ultra lightweight stroller when I came across the caboose and am now in reconsideration. Is it heavy? Is it hard to use? I'm so curious now...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It is the best stroller! I have the Joovy Caboose Ultra light it weighs 21lbs (10lbs less then our travel system stroller) and it takes up a little less room in the trunk. I use it for my 18month old and a 3yr old I baby sit, they both seem to like. It also comes with an attachment for using an infant carseat.
    Philsgirl21

Answer by Philsgirl21 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I got this when I was pregnant to use with my infant and 3 yr old son at the time, and we sold it less then 2 months later. It was great and VERY easy to use, but my son just never used it...he prefers to walk everywhere, so it wasnt worth the bulk to us. But for a tandem stroller, it was awesome and I would buy it again if I needed one!
    MamaBuggy

Answer by MamaBuggy at 11:50 AM on Jun. 26, 2009