How much money would you give to a neighbor would is going to feed and water my dog and two cats who all live outside?... it will be for 8 days....

Marcia9043

Asked by Marcia9043 at 9:42 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Pets

• $100?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:22 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• $50 seems good to me, because it should only take about 15 minutes or so of their time per day!
    nellyb118

Answer by nellyb118 at 11:07 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• i was thinking like $10 per day. although if i was your neighbor i would of done it for nothing. thats what neighbors do. if they didn't need to come every day then i think $40 or $50 would be just fine.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• nothing. if the animals always live outside get an automatic feeder. if the neighbor weants to check in let her. i always watch neighbors animals while they are on vaca and i never charge them.
    Anonymous

• Is it the nieghbor kid? Or an adult? I usually have the neighbor kid do it and I do $5 a day and I bring them back something from my trip. But if it's an adult I would say like most people have said $50. Because seriously it takes two seconds to do the feeding. That's around minimum wage and they aren't even doing it for an hour at a time, if you want to think of it like that (=
    MariahD

Answer by MariahD at 4:36 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• With the weather getting as hot as it has been make sure the water the animals a minimum of 3 times a day. I would say 100$. I pay my neighbor 75$ a week for dog sitting my dog.
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• depends on how many times they come over a day. once-around $30-$40, twice around $50.
    Anonymous

• At most $50. And if you reciprocate- take care of their pets on their vacations, then nothing, unless a small souvenir.

Answer by Bmat at 10:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Tight asses!
    Anonymous

• What?! Why are they tight asses? They won't be giving 24 hr care or even an hourly type care. They will be at the house less than an hour a day. All you do is scoop out some food, turn on the water, stand there until the bowl is full, pet the animals and leave. Anything more then the minimum hourly pay rate for that state is being nice.
    Anonymous