How can i get my mild contractions strong enough?

My doctor sent me home the other day because my contractions wasnt strong enough even tho im like 3 cent. dilated. I just want to have this kid already.

newmom66

Asked by newmom66 at 9:43 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wait
    KLBrown

Answer by KLBrown at 10:03 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• walking, sex but only if your pregnancy is healthy and your OB didn't put you on any restrictions and you haven't had any issues.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Patience. Dialation means nothing. Mild contractions in the early stages in normal. The Uterus is prepping itself as it should. Think of it as stretching before a long run so that you don't get a nasty cramp. The uterus is a muscle and it needs to condition and prepare itself before hard work just like any other muscle in your body.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 10:10 AM on Jun. 26, 2009