Has anyone tried Sim in 6 or The Firm workout?

I really need to take off some weight and get in shape. I want something that I can do at home that doesn't take me a week to figure out. I was considering The Firm or Slim in 6. Does anyone have any thoughts considering either of them?

estell82

Asked by estell82 at 9:46 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Health

• i have thought about ordering the slim in 6 too. i don't know anyone who uses it but i also need to lose some weight too. if you get it and it works for you please post. Good luck!
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 9:51 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• II lost 10 pounds in 9 days and then went on to lose 30 more in under two months. Without working out or starving myself!!! It's called a Nutritional Clenase that get's rid of the impurities in the body that stores the fat and water. Nutrition is the key too, and this system has the best on the planet.

I've been able to keep off the weight for 5 years now and I'm helathier than ever. This is truly the secret to permanent weight loss!

- BRIE

719.640.3864
    Briennelayne

Answer by Briennelayne at 11:33 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I have the slim in 6 at home. It is very easy to figure out, it works very well. If you have any questions, you can go look at my journals.
    NickyJamesMom

Answer by NickyJamesMom at 3:18 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Hi Estell82. I have lost 21 pounds on slim in 6. I just completed my 6 weeks 2 weeks ago. I did the workout faithfully and changed what I ate. I gave up all fried foods, sodas, and junk foods such as candy and chips. I also drank water like it was going out of style, and I lost the weight. Nothing drastic, just cut back, did the Slim in 6 and the pounds came off. The work out dvds are definitely worth purchasing IF you are willing to put in the work! Good luck in your weight loss.
    Nicole1501

Answer by Nicole1501 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 27, 2009