Can I get rid of stuff on my homepage?

Not my public profile, but my homepage....
I am not really interested in the "Moms Like Me Are Thinking" section. It takes up too much room, and I really don't know this people. There are several sections/boxes whatever you want to call it that I dont want on my home page....its annoying to me and takes a bit to load for no reason....
Any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in About CafeMom

• There should be X's on each box, when you click on it, it will give you the option to delete it off your homepage, profile or both!! Hope this helps!!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 10:01 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• austinsmama1106--there is on my profile, but not on my homepage. There isnt even a box to minimize the section or anything.
    Mom2RyanAly

Answer by Mom2RyanAly at 10:15 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Are you clicking on My Page instead of the other views? If that's not working I'd contact CafeMom.
    jennmarie77

Answer by jennmarie77 at 1:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2009