Anyone have an angel or divine intervention stories they want to share?

I have been obssessed with angels here lately. I think it has to do with a surgery my son has to have soon, but that's not the point. I wanted to know if anyone had any angel stories they would like to share. Or divine intervention if ou prefer. And, I am not talking about how you got "saved" from sin (unless you saw an angel before). I am talking about being in a near death experience or when you should have been somewhere and you weren't and you found out if you had been you would be either severly injured or dead. That type of stuff.
-Ashley

spiritguide_23

Asked by spiritguide_23 at 10:07 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• not sure if this fits but it might. when i graduated high school i was living with my ex...i had not seen my aunt/grandma etc. for years they lived hours away. one day i suddently said i need to call them. i did...and i moved inw ith my aunt a month later cause she needed help. i got into some heavy shit in the house....she was a drug dealer and i became addicted to meth but at the asme time i was guarding my cousin..i say guarding cause some of the ppl she had over were very bad people and i literally stood in front of his bedroom sometimes blocking...i wanted to leave and clean up so bad....but something kept telling me in my dreams and in my heart...you have to stay....6 months later, i broke down.....i cracked hard...i was only 18 going on 19......my cousin walked into my room, eyes looked completely black..he just took over me and hard to explain but it was not him.....and yes i was sober that night...he stood their
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:14 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• and said "help me. save me" then he collapsed and started balling and i let him sleep in my room. suddently my mother called me 2 days later who i didnt talk to anymore and she said i saw you burning...my ex's mom called me, and said the same thing....i went for a long walk to a cliff and sat their and someone just kep telling me, you have to stay....i was mad but i said fine....2 weeks later she was cooking meth in the basement and that was the last straw, i grabbed my cousin, fought thru the methed out ppl downstairs and walked away with onthing but him in my arms.....called my mom, she called the police..hours later her house was raided and the hazmat team said her mixture was wrong and the house was close to blowing up and it would of blown up if they had not shown up......the second i heard that i knew if i wouldnt of been their, my cousin would of blown up and died with my aunt. i
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:16 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• that night i fell to my knee's in the basement of my grandmothers balling, and i felt him.....i felt him holding me and i heard someone tell me, its over, you did it. i woke up the next day and i just knew...i was thier because i was meant to be their, and told to be..and i saved his life and i saved my aunts life who is now clean. so tome...it was divine in a way. if i wouldnt of listened and stayed, they would be dead
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:18 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Yes, that is the kind of thing I am looking for. Whether that was your cousin that night or not, you heard an angel in your ear (or your guide, not sure, but more then likely an angel) telling you what to do.
    I have had several. There was once I was going down a highway at 60 and a car pulled out in front of me. See didn't see me and I didn't see her because there was a big farm truck in the outside lane. Anyway, it was like time slowed down. I passed her back end with only inches to spare but I still had time to turn on my turn signal and look in my rearview mirror to make sure nothing was coming. I still can't explain it.
    And, once, I was driving in a bad snow storm and I could barely see out the window let alone see the road, which hadn't been cleared. If you have ever driven on fresh snow, you know how much it pulls you around. Somehow, my wheels stayed straight and only turned at the curves. I have no idea how that (co
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:22 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• before my grandpa died....my mother awoke to a man with blonde hair floating above her bed and he calmed her and said its gonna be ok......

the next day my grandfather died and my mother said its ok.....i seen my angel last night. so i know he's ok. my stepdad also awoke and seen the same thing.....and it scared the shit out of him and he was atheist so for him to admit he seen that, i knew she was not lying
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:24 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• happened. I don't think I left the road even for a second.
    Then, there is the accident. I still don't remeber it, but one of the guys who was in the car with me does. He swears up and down that there was a person in the backseat, but that is impossible because the backseat was so full of stuff (it had a speaker box big enough to hold two twelves and a buch of other crap). I was the only one seriously injured in our car. But, I should have been dead because my seat belt broke. I should have went through the window but I stayed in the car.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:25 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Oh yeah, and you want really weird, I ended up with a heart shaped bruise on my left breast, right about where the heart is. The odd thig, I was in the middle of the car so I only had a lap belt. Nothing was across my chest (that was seen anyway) that could have caused that bruise.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I do. The weekend I realized we needed to go back to church, God definetly intervened and saved my life. I had run our account into the red, again. When my husband's check was deposited, we were still over $200.00 in the hole. Had no way to pay bills, or buy groceries,and we had 2 kids to think about. I also had to go out of town for my job, and that meant buying gas. I took my Mom with me,and she got my gas for me. As we were driving down a lonely stretch of Texas highway,2 lanes, I went to pass the car in front of me. The enemy began whispering in my ear, how horrible a mom and wife I was, and how my family would be better off if I was dead,then they could use the life insurance money to pay the bills,and not have to deal with me getting us in trouble anymore. He also told me God didn't care, and I wasn't worthy of His forgiveness,or my family's. I believed him,and decided to end it right then and there. I decided to stay
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 10:31 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• in that lane, and run into the car coming at me head on. I wasn't thinking about the fact that I'd of taken innocent people with me, or how my death would have affected my husband or children. I just wanted everything to end. I was at my rock bottom. All of a sudden, I heard my mom scream my full name,and kinda blacked out for a second. When I came back to, we were in the right hand lane, driving as if nothing ever happened. I pulled over,and started crying,and told my mom what I was going to do. I went on and did my job,and went home,and told my husband everything. We went to church that Sunday,and the next Sunday I was saved. I have no doubt whatsoever,that in the instant when I blacked out, God took that wheel, or sent an angel to, to save us all. He saved my life,then He saved my soul. I also know I'm better now,than I could have ever been in the world.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 10:35 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• i dont kow if this qualities. but when i got pregnant with seraphim, i was on bc not to mention i have polycystic ovary syndrome which usually makes it hard to get pregnant...
    i got pregnant weeks before i was set to deploy with my unit (im an army vet) so of course i was taken off of the deployment list.

my mom said well...maybe you were not meant to deploy this time.....you might of died. their were n oangels or weird figures. but it was still like what omg im pregnant!
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 10:52 AM on Jun. 26, 2009