stupid question, i should know this but i am not sure

So this is my second child, i had my first last july. I am not due until august 7th, but i have been up since last night about midnight, because i keep getting what feels like cramps in my stomach. Sometimes it is down low, sometimes up high. They aren't getting stronger or anything but i just don't feel good. at first i thought maybe i need to use the bathroom, but don't really have the urge. Do you think it is braxton hicks contractions? I am at work right now, and everynow and them ii get that feeling, and i am having trouble telling if it is really my stomach getting hard or if it is the baby that moved and is against the side of my stomach. And i just feel blah, not like i normally do. I don't want to be one that goes to the doctor and it be absolutly nothing, but i just dont remember this with my first. Any opinions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• trust me, you will KNOW if its labor, I feel pressure all the time and it's very uncomfy for me, (33 wks) I went to the doctor tueday and she insured me its COMPLEATLY normal. if your tummy gets ROCK HARD its a BH. Just relax and breath drink LOTS of water your muscles will relax.
    judith_visco

Answer by judith_visco at 10:18 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• its braxton hicks i get those all the time, i am almost 7months prego. we are kinda in the boat. i had my son nov. of last year now i am am due in oct.
    Anonymous