Tips Please!!

To anyone that had read my previous questions, [AF] arrived this morning with a 6 day late vengeance!! Lol!!

Anyways...My husband and I are trying to conceive and have been for about 2 months. So far, nothing...obviously...lol!!

Any tips that might help?? I've tried so far the whole yoga thing after sex, eating foods with folic acid, and well, just lots of sex...any others that have worked for you??

jazi1105

Asked by jazi1105 at 10:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Hey there,,, before you go out and buy herbs... try this... you and your husband for one whole month or two... Take cool showers,,, no baths... just cool showers,,, and of course during this time try to concieve...
    qqhotplay

Answer by qqhotplay at 6:17 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Make sure you have an orgasm AFTER he does. Your muscle spasms will help his swimmers get where they need to be! Also don't have sex a few days before you are at your most fertile. Worked for us and for a friend that was TTC!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• well when we were ttc we tried for a year and well nothing,... so right after we stopped trying we got pregnant :) just try not to stress yourself over it :) it will happen good luck:)
    shorty_18

Answer by shorty_18 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• stop trying ! worked for me and my hubby an now i am almost 6 weeks pregnant have sex before your period and after good luck
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• This is gonna sound sooooo bad but get drunk together than get crazy. Worked twice for us!!
    LUVWJ

Answer by LUVWJ at 5:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2009