rainsing sextuplets on WE channel

has anybody watched this show? i watched 3 epiodes last night and i think it is better then jon and kate plus 8. the people seems more "real".

twinsnseptember

Asked by twinsnseptember at 10:31 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• I've caught it here and there and yes they seem very done to Earth. They don't hide behind a perfect facade...they tell it like it is.
    KaylasMiracle

Answer by KaylasMiracle at 10:35 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I love this show!!!!
    They are down to earth, seem to really love their kids, don't hide the fact that they fight (like any NORMAL couple) and they seem to really love each other. I love how they just are. And I saw an interview with her the other day and she said something like she only allows the films crews in like once a week or just a couple times a month... not every freaking day!
    first-one

Answer by first-one at 11:36 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• What is the point of watching other people raise their children? I have my own life to live and there is just a part of me that resents these reality shows....so no, I don't watch this one and I didn't watch that one...and I think these people are risking their marriage and the wholesomeness of their family by doing this. I hope it doesn't destroy them too.....
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 11:39 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I love it! They are honest and real!
    hadisons_mommy

Answer by hadisons_mommy at 12:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I agree with BJoan.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:06 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I love the show. I can see how much they really love each other and they admit their flaws. Its so much more real.
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 4:23 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I agree with MomAt15woah.
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 26, 2009