Did you cry over the death of Fara or Michael?

I did this morning for Michael, I was hurt, but didn't realize how much it effected me. He was a part of my childhood, and in all honesty. I think he had it rough, lots of fame, and money, but who could he love or trust. No childhood, so he never grew up. I think he was a wonderful entertainer, and will always remember him, my kids also no him. Fara was very nice, and a great actor-I remember her also in my childhood, Charlies Angels. RIP-Micheal and Fara.

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 10:32 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• nope, far from crying over michael. and I didnt really know of farra
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• No, I didn't personally know them, I did grow up listing to Michael Jackson music and was a fan of his until he became a child molester and then I was disgusted with him and didn't like him anymore. As for Farrah, I didn't really know her, so why would I cry.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 10:38 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• The last celebrity I cried over dying was when John Ritter died. He was so brilliant,and funny, and his loss is still being felt. Plus, it was just so sudden.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 10:39 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• NO
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:48 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I started crying yesterday when they broke in to announce the death of Michael. I still am. I just can't stop. He was and always will be my favorite beyone favorite of all the stars. He touched so many lives and helped so many people. I am blessed to have lived in a time where he was alive and well. And most of all to be a fan. He will live on forver in our hearts and memories!

Farrah was an angel. She was never afraid to be herself, no matter what hollywood through at her. I am sure she is at peace today.

My blessings and well wishes go out to both families!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:52 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I did not cry over Michael Jackson's death. I am still crying over losing my husband on June 3, 2009, to lung/brain cancer. My husband was my hero, knight in shining armor, and best friend forever. I do love Michael Jackson's music and think he was one of the most talented performers in the business. I pray the loved ones he leaves behind. There is no worse feeling than losing the love of your life.
    memaof3

Answer by memaof3 at 10:53 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I'm so sorry for your loss memaof3. My heart goes out to you!

To answer the question. Yes, I cried over both deaths. But, I cry for many.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 10:59 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

___
    I am so sorry for your loss. I don't even know how you are functioning right now. I hope you had time to prepare yourself and you said your goodbyes. Take it minute by minute if you have to. I know how hard it is to lose someone (I lost a child).
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 11:11 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I cried over John Ritter and Steve Irwin. I even shed a tear for Ed McMahon. Michael Jackson. No. Just never liked him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I heave never cried over the death of a celebrity because they are not a real part of my life. I am sad for the people who really did know and love them, but I can't imagine crying over someone I do not even know personally. I honestly don't get it....life is complicated enough without getting overly involved in things that don't have any bearing on my life. I save my tears for things that actually affect me personally. I don't dwell on the lives OR the deaths of celebrities.....I don't think it is healthy.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 11:32 AM on Jun. 26, 2009