NJ housewives

Anyone know what Caroline was so upset about that she couldn't say on tv?

tessntylersmom

Asked by tessntylersmom at 10:43 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• I wondered the same thing. I thought maybe Danielle put a hit out on Dina or something. Caroline was really upset.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 10:46 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• IDK either. When someone finds out please let the rest of us know. Thanks. lol
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 10:56 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Rugers mommy, I thought the same thing!!
    tessntylersmom

Answer by tessntylersmom at 11:41 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I was wandering the same thing.. I thought maybe she tried to steal her husband lol
    mommytothree07

Answer by mommytothree07 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I was thinking the same as you all. I still havent heard what it was.
    angelkatcutie83

Answer by angelkatcutie83 at 3:32 AM on Jun. 28, 2009

• This was posted on Danielle's blog: As for the end of the Reunion, when Caroline said such horrible things to me, I had no idea at the time what "disgraceful" acts she was referring to. I only found out later what she was talking about, from someone in her own family. I simply gave a phone number to her ex brother-in-law to contact proper people with questions that he had concerning something that was absolutely none of my business. I was asked to give this information to him. If I had to do it again, I would have declined and preferred not to get involved. But I think my minimal involvement did not justify Caroline's behavior towards me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Jul. 11, 2009