Update on yesterday, I DID end up miscarrying at almost 13 weeks

Turns out there never was a baby in there, it was a blighted ovum. When can I start to try again? I know it's weird, but I cried yesterday and today I just feel tricked and stupid. Everything that I was imagining and planning was wasted. That "nothing" was supposed to be my girl and my completion to my family. Now I feel like nothing and I want my baby back. :/

ours

Asked by ours at 11:02 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• After reading the first line my thought was I would still be upset. That's horrible. I wish I had something great to say to make you feel better.
    thenewmum

Answer by thenewmum at 11:20 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I am so so sorry. I joined the miscarriage/pregnancy loss board on here after my first and they helped me a lot. I hope you find peace.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:30 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• im sorry sweetie.. <3 much love.
    raehope

Answer by raehope at 12:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Wow, 13 weeks is a VERY long time to not know about a blighted ovum:( I am very thankful for early u/s because I found out about mine at only 6 weeks. I had a D & C at 8 weeks (because I had horrible morning sickness and my body wouldnt realize that there was no baby and miscarry it) after waiting the 2 weeks to give my body time to miscarry on its own in Nov and got pregnant again in April. I wasnt really looking to get pregnant again becuase that was such a tramatic thing to go through
    Anonymous

• http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/blighted-ovum/AN00418
    Anonymous

• Oh honey, I am so sorry. I have enjoyed reading your questions and being excited with you. I am sorry for your loss.
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 12:51 AM on Jun. 27, 2009