How come Liberals never answer questions?

From being on CM for a while and answering and asking a lot of questions I see Conservatives are the ones who both ask and answer questions on here. Proves to me who is paying attention and who really cares what is happening. (Of course there are a few so if you are a lib who answers don't bash. Stay on topic)
I know they will say not but most Libs just bash the OPs idea and the Republicans totally dragging the question off topic. When I ask a question i do it because I usually want the opposites opinion which I don't usually get. Why no opinions?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Why no opinions?

Because you have to have some knowledge of the subject first before you can form one
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Well I would have to agree with anon.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 11:09 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I don't answer those questions very much because when I do, I get the conservative people who think they are better than everyone else and know everything answer me who won't let me have my own opinion. What is the point? You people always have to have the last word. People have better things to do than to keep fighting with someone online all day. And besides that, what is the point? We can't change anything that is happening right now with the government. All you can do is sit here and complain about it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I don't answer those questions very much because when I do, I get the conservative people who think they are better than everyone else and know everything answer me who won't let me have my own opinion.

If your opinion is based on fact, there shouldn't be any way for people to disprove it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:17 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• liberals have an "elitist complex!" They think they are more cultured, educated, and compassionate towards the "less fortunate!" Which really makes them patronizing snobs, if you ask me!

they answer questions with a question or an insult, because they are incapable of advancing the discussion.

liberals don't like it when they are challenged on social issues or exposed for all of their evasion techniques to hijack a thread and endless pontificating, even when the person who questions them obviously has accurate information from an accurate source--it only angers them more!

you know when you've struck a nerve when they call you racist, homophobic, or catty, just for asking a question or questioning their "answer."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I try to be as open and honest as I can be when it comes to answering questions. I am a Liberal but I do not agree with EVERYTHING that the Democratic party does or everything that they are associated with. That, to me would be proof that I am a blind follower if I just smiled and nodded every time the President made an executive decision. I choose not to answer questions once I see that they have become a Democratic NO ZONE, so to speak. I will not answer when I know that my opinion will be reduced to "Liberal vomit." I try to respect everyone's views, although it is inevitable there will be debate, but I am sick of the Republican victim party that has been going on. There are many Conservatives who realize that both sides are to blame and truly want the other sides opinion but there are others that like to advertise to everyone but are truly "Conservative's ONLY" posts. BTW, that happens in Liberal posts as well.
    blakebrm

Answer by blakebrm at 11:20 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• There are two or three libs I really enjoy hearing from on here. While I may not agree with there conclusion, they are logical and well informed.

I believe those girls stopped answering questions because they kept getting called names.

There are two or three others that I usually avoid like the plague.

The rest went back to not caring on jan 21.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:20 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• There are only a handful of left-leaners on here that answer questions that involve ACTUAL policy. But man o man, post a foo-foo question like PA, Octo-mom, or Sarah Palin's wardrobe and sooooooo many come out to answer. Makes me think some think Entertainment Tonight is a news source.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Not ET - it's The Daily Show
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:27 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• You people will never get over yourselves. If someone doesn't agree with you, they are wrong right? Coming on here is like going back to high school where all of the popular girls gang up on the not so popular girls for being different even though the popular girls are no better than anyone else. And about liberals only answering with a question or insult...look at how the conservatives have answered this post....with an insult.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Jun. 26, 2009