I'm trying to decide between an ultra light weight stroller and a stand on ride along stroller...

I can't decide! Our credit card point will pay for both so the price is not an issue. I really want a high quality light weight stroller, but then I found this great stroller that has a place in the back where an older child can ride on by either standing or sitting on a little bench. This would be great when we take our nephew to the National Zoo with us next month. Our 11 month old can ride in the stroller and our 5 year old nephew can hitch a ride when his feet get tired. BUT it's heavy and not at all compact like the ultra light weight one that I was seconds away from buying when this other one popped up.

ARGH!!! I don't know what to decide. Can anyone help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I stole my sister's double stroller! I would go for walks and when my 3 year old would get tired, he could just jump on instead of crying for me to carry him. But they are bulky and heavy so I guess it would depend on how much you are going to use it. Can you afford both? Because having both does come in handy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Didn't mean double stroller, meant a ride along one! ^^^
    Anonymous