I'm trying to decide between an ultra light weight stroller and a stand on ride along stroller...

I can't decide! Our credit card point will pay for both so the price is not an issue. I really want a high quality light weight stroller, but then I found this great stroller that has a place in the back where an older child can ride on by either standing or sitting on a little bench. This would be great when we take our nephew to the National Zoo with us next month. Our 11 month old can ride in the stroller and our 5 year old nephew can hitch a ride when his feet get tired. BUT it's heavy and not at all compact like the ultra light weight one that I was seconds away from buying when this other one popped up.

ARGH!!! I don't know what to decide. Can anyone help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Shopping

• How often do you plan on taking your nephew for long outings? Is it worth it to get the heavier one for a one time trip to the zoo? For me it wouldn't be worth it. I would have to be taking him on long outings at least twice a month to be worth it for me. I'm no kid expert because I'm only pregnant with my first, but my cousin took her twin boys to the zoo last year when they were five and she said they did great with all the walking. They were tired by the end of the day, but she said they walked all day and had a good time.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:55 AM on Jun. 26, 2009