do you have a water table?

my son is 14 m/o and I was thinking of getting him a water table, but all the websites I've viewed (toys r us, target, walmart) only sell the inexpensivew ones online. where did you get yours and may I ask...how much was it? what is a good store that sells them pretty cheap (the one I keep eyeing is a little under $30...which I can afford)?

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 11:18 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We got ours at Toys R Us last summer...I think we got it on sale for $20, but the full price was $30...I don't remember for certain though!

Alex absolutely LOVES his and can spend hours playing with it :) He was about 1 1/2 when we got it and still loves it a year later!
    PrincessZ20

Answer by PrincessZ20 at 12:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Ours was a gift so can't help with price, but it is the Step 2 and papa got it at K-mart. The kids love it. Mine are 2 and 4 years.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I've seen one @ K-Mart, but it was still kinda expensive, though it was a water/ sand table and I think it was $70 I've been wanting to get our daughter one, she's also 14 months and we live in an apartment so I thought it would be good to set out on the porch until she's old enough to play @ the playground
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 12:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I'm sorry....what is a water table?
    I'm asking honestly - not being sarcastic at all.
    I've never heard of them when my girls were young and now I have an infant granddaughter. If it's something cool then perhaps I need to look into them.
    Would anyone be sweet enough to explain what it is to this old Grammy, please?
    Thanks. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• i decided to buy one today! my son got a coupon from toysrus for his bday and I decided to use it on that, and he LOOOOVES it. it's basically a small table, hollowed out on top and you fill it with water. along with most of them are little activities where they can fill up a detachable piece with water and watch the water fall into the table (much like a water slide for water toys). it's pretty neat! it's also easy to set up and very light to pick up. i got it at toysrus for $40 ($35 with the coupon)
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 9:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2009