Is the economy picking up where you are at?

Im self employed, single mom...my business income is falling each month drastically. Im used to making approximatels 4 -5G a month, which on an average is about 1000 to 1200. a week...in the last 6 months, each month my income has fallen double...just for the month of june i only made approximately 1500.00 for the entire month! Im behind on everything. Looking for another job...of course! But i cant make the kind of money i "USED" to make with my own company. Down sizing is difficult when you own or buying everything. (Home & car only! no credit cards payments) refinanced and lowered the payments...done that! My household can actually run on 2500. a month tightly, very tightly....

Is your area climbing or declining?
what to do...what to do...any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am in Iowa things have stayed pretty steady here and we have jobs. I just got a job as an accountant only two of us applied for the job. I am being paid 60k a year plus monthly bonus. There are many positions available out here if one is willing to relocate. We need engineers, doctors, nurses, teachers and many other people to fill jobs. Wyoming also is in need of workers. Some companies will pay for relocation. It sucks to move but we all do what we have to so we can care for our family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I'm in Utah,as far as low paying jobs go,they are non existent, If your a professional in the medical field,then thats where you can get a job..
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2009