feeling real wet and i dont know why and its not discharge?? TMI

ok just today i have been getting this wet feeling and i went to the bathroom and it wasent discharge it was all wet in my undies like really wet and then i went and sat down for a while and i feel all wet again i cant feel it coming out or anything and it not a lot to fill a pad or anything what could this be? could this just be really watery discharge? is it normal? also iam 24 weeks!!! thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It might be a tear in the sac. You should go to the dr.
    Anonymous

• you should call your doctor they are most likely going to want you to go in and be seen. They can can test the ph and tell you if you're leaking fluids. GL
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 12:06 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• This happened to me recently, I'm 29 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I thought maybe it was discharge also but it was clear and watery and I was nervous that I could possibly be leaking amniotic fluid but I wasn't. I drink a lot of water throughout the day so I am constantly going to the bathroom. It turned out that it was actually urine (I know, gross) because I wasn't finishing going to the bathroom all the way. I also was noticing when I would seenze I would pee a little bit. You could possibly be having the same problem. But there is nothing wrong with calling your OB. Good luck!
    Jenna1388

Answer by Jenna1388 at 12:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Get checked for bacterial vaginosis. The only symptom I had was what you are describing. I thought I was leaking amniotic fluid but it was the discharge from the infection.
    Anonymous