Has any mom had her children do modeling?

I recently was stopped at the mall and offered a free consultation for my daughter, I went to the interview and they seamed nice, but they asked for money for a professional photoshoot.. anyway, I was wondering if any mom has had their children work for an advertising company and what was the salary like? thank you so much for any input.

yvonne37

Asked by yvonne37 at 11:57 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• never ever get an agent money.. and to ask bout salary???????? id do it cause it would be fun and exciting not how much buck can i make off my child...
    Anonymous

• ok let me explain myself... I am not giving any "agent" money, they are asking me to pay for the photoshoot.. $1000.00 dollars!!!.. I dont think this is for FUN like you say.. I dont spend 1000 dollars on "fun" things.. My question was because I want to know that I am investing this amount and I want to know that I will be getting this money back. I am not trying to get some "buck" from my children, but if I am going to take this seriously and pay that amount of money I need to know what they get paid for jobs.. that is all my question was about... seriously I am surprise at your response, we are all mothers here and want the best for our children, I dont need to "market" my child to make money.. but if I am spending such amount I want to make sure i am not throwing it out the window.. by "having fun". Thank you for your time though.
    yvonne37

Answer by yvonne37 at 12:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Dont ever pay for modeling,or for anything they want,if they are interested in your child they will let you know what they want them for and where and how much money they will get.. I have a friend who does some modeling and acting on the side,she has also been a stand in they pay decent,it gets more glamorous if your child gets commercial work..
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Thank you. Thats what I thought.. I just have to figure out how to get in contact with the people that are searching for the talents. thank you again :)
    yvonne37

Answer by yvonne37 at 12:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2009