SO FLIP'N FRUSTRATED WITH SOME OF THE WOMEN I SEE HERE

There are so many whiney ladies here. Oh my life stinks, oh poor me, oh this, oh that. Then when you ask them why they dont do something about their life they say... oh I have no self confidence, oh I am too shy, oh this, oh that.

If you are not going to fix what is broken - dont complain about it!

What kind of example are you setting for your child if you walk through life saying "poor me" and yet you do NOTHING to correct your situation??? Dont you dare bytch when your child starts making bad choices and blaming everyone, everything, else.... because YOU will have taught them that.

Please ladies.... be strong, be pro-active, take a chance in life.... this is a one time opprotunity... you dont get a second go around at life.... THIS IS IT! Make the most of it!!!

and for those of you who tell me that there are 'real' issues.... I believe you... but that does NOT mean you give up and just compla

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• And your not complaining yourself?!
    Anonymous

• Was it something I said?
    Anonymous

• This is how our whole society is. (Not complaining, just stating) As a woman who has many health issues I decided I would over come them by not allowing them to change my life. Pain, who cares about pain? I understand what you mean, but really, shut up. You don't have the whole picture of anyones life and people come here to vent and be acknowledged.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• LOL @ anon!!!

I feel that the moms on here should be able to talk about their worries and complaints without fear of being criticized for it. Even though it may seem that they aren't doing anything or won't, we don't know but that the seed of change was planted in their minds and whether at some point they'll remember the advice here and take action. The fact that they actually came here and talked, this is already a positive sign.

Answer by Bmat at 12:03 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• right, life is not a dress rehersal. gotcha
    Anonymous

• Maybe you can find some enlightened women, like yourself?
    Anonymous

• Did u ever think that this place might be a safe place for some women? That maybe outside of cafemom they do not have any other friends or very few? Sometimes someone just needs to ask a ? or sometimes they need advice, or to vent, or to find someone to connet w/, or to perk themself up b/c they r feeling blue. If u dont like this then do not answer these ladies ?'s & do not bitch about them bitching. That is all ur doing is bitching about others bitching how does that makes sense?
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 12:16 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• HEY POSTER.. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T CHAT ON HERE.. there's a concept.. i think you could if you searched hard online find a group perfect for ya.. im sure there is a bunch of other insensitive woman with tampons so far wedged up them that they are long gone..
    Anonymous

• i agree 100% with mel POT MEET KETTLE!
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 12:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• im with mel30248. i had my dd at a very young age but i sucked it up and took care of it. and i know me, and probly alot of other women just come her to vent because theyre stressed. thats no reason to bitch at them. your just as bad by bitching like this. and i have a HORRIBLE household with my parents and i have tried EVERYTHING to get out but nothing works. you DONT know whats going on in their lives and if you dont have something nice to say then keep your mouth shut. now if it really is something outrageous like "should i let my 14 year old smoke weed" well thats just ridiculius and that person needs to realize thats not good. but if its just like o well my hubs is laid off and i cant get a job etc etc then dont be lik that. its ignorant. we r all moms here ladies. all adults. so start acting like it.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 12:25 PM on Jun. 26, 2009