LMAO! Anyone else see this pic ???

Sarah Palin -- upset ONCE AGAIN! heres the story!

http://www.switched.com/2009/06/26/palin-calls-shopped-image-of-her-and-child-atrocious/?icid=webmail|wbml-aim|dl3|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.switched.com%2F2009%2F06%2F26%2Fpalin-calls-shopped-image-of-her-and-child-atrocious%2F

LMAO TOO FUNNY! ... do u think she got mad for no reason?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• And whats so funny about the picture?? Because somebody snapped a picture of her probably talking and posted it in the internet? Wow thats hilarious.
    Anonymous

• I really do not like her, I think she is a camera hungry harpy, but that picture isn't funny in the least.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:19 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

---
    if you werent so retarded ud scroll down and on the side is the pic ass!
    Anonymous

• yeah, I think she has a right to be angry, it seems to be making fun of her child, but the guy put HIS OWN FACE in the pic, so he's kinda making fun of himself too...though he probably should have picked a different child b/c when you do anything to a pic of a special needs child it will end badly. My sister has Downs Syndrome and I can understand where someone would get angry thinking he's putting down the baby.
    That said, I just think she's a media hog.
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 12:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• sophiebethmom -- shes the one who puts that child out there , she should know better! her fault ...
    Anonymous

• wow you guys r bein ignorant. there was a reason. if someone made fun of your special needs child how would u feel? or if they changed an image to make it look like an alien wouldnt u be mad? i would be.
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 12:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• you just don't mess with peoples kids.
    Anonymous

• eh ... her kids are easy targets really ... she needs to shut up!
    Anonymous

• They were not making fun of her baby, they were making fun of the guy whose face they used.
    If she was holding a baby without special needs, they still would have cropped the face into it and she wouldnt be freaking out so much. She needs to quit playing this card.
    If it were my son, I would print it off and put it in his baby book. Its much like a political cartoon, making fun of the man and calling him Sarah Palins baby. It has nothing to do with Trigg, other than he happened to be the baby she was holding.
    They are in NO way making fun of special needs people or children.
    I still do not find it that funny though.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 6:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2009