Does anyone have a netbook?

Is it worth it? I know they don't offer everything a laptop does. But we have a desktop. We are looking for a way to connect to the internet while upstairs. What kind do you have??

pampal1116

Asked by pampal1116 at 12:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have a Lenovo S10 (which I'm on right now) and love it. Husband gave it to me as a birthday gift a month ago because my desktop machine was due to be replaced and I wanted something I could take with me on vacation. It's quick, has a decent sized keyboard and screen, and does everything I need it to. Hubby works for Intel and after shopping around narrowed down our choices to the Lenovo S10 and the Acer Aspire; we went with the Lenovo only because his current (and most reliable) laptop is a Lenovo, but he would easily recommend the Acer as well.

Jazzdoll

Answer by Jazzdoll at 1:05 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I have a toshiba ,,, Im not all that pleased with itm its just too small for me,
    Maria.cscc

Answer by Maria.cscc at 1:26 PM on Jun. 26, 2009