roach help

i clean im not the neatest person but i try well i have a roach problem yuck i cant get ride of them i have put bug traps and sprayed like crazy my question is does my landlord have to fumigate the house or do i have to pay for it need help please and if you have any tips please let me know wat i can do

FIVEHAPPYHEARTS

Asked by FIVEHAPPYHEARTS at 12:10 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Home & Garden

•  Talk to your landlord..maybe if he wont pay for it all he'll pay 50/50. In the meantime..Borax powder. all around the outside. On counter tops by seams. There is a great product called Roach Prufe. It's main ingredient is Borax. It works great but it is like almost $10 a can. It is FDA approved and SAFE. Here is the website

http://www.wtv-zone.com/shara/webwerks/roachprufe.html

GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:19 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Where I live, the landlord is responsible for that, especially if its roaches. But it may vary by state. You can call your local heath dept. or housing authority to be certain. Though I know like someplaces they seem unavoidable, they really are a health hazard. Some companies will refuse to even do the work if the landlord doesn't sign off on it, because you are not the property owner.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 6:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• borax and bay leaves. keep all sufaces dry.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2009