help please roaches

i clean im not the neatest person but i try well i have a roach problem yuck i cant get ride of them i have put bug traps and sprayed like crazy my question is does my landlord have to fumigate the house or do i have to pay for it need help please and if you have any tips please let me know wat i can do

FIVEHAPPYHEARTS

Asked by FIVEHAPPYHEARTS at 12:16 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We have constant treatment...about every 3 months. I rent also and it is our responsibility. I don't know where they are coming from but we've been battling them for over a year. I'm 35 yrs old and though my housekeeping is not immaculate by any means, I've never had a problem with them before. (I blame the neighbors LOL).
    MamaJen74

Answer by MamaJen74 at 12:19 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• MamaJen if you live in an apatment or condo count on it being the neighbors and just flat out in the walls of the place. It is a common place occurance.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• I rent as well, but our landlords pays have to have the bldgs sprayed for roaches and termites every 3 months. I would talk to the landlord and see what they say.
    Kissybratzmom

Answer by Kissybratzmom at 2:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Oh, also never step on one and kill it. You may kill the roach, but not the hundreds of eggs they carry.
    Kissybratzmom

Answer by Kissybratzmom at 2:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2009