FRESH MILK QUESTION

MY DAUGHTER DRINKS WHOLE MILK NOW HOW OFTEN DO I GIVE IT TO HER? SHES ONLY 11 MO. BUT NO LONGER WANTED FORMULA THE DOC. GAVE ME THE OK FOR WHOLE MILK BUT I FORGOT 2 ASK IF I SHOULD GIVE HER REGULAR MILK IN REPLACE OF HER FORMULA?

_LAMORENA_

Asked by _LAMORENA_ at 12:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I was told by my doctor at 12 months of age to give my daughter four 8oz. cups/bottles of milk a day b/c she should be eating more solid foods at that age. So I'd say for you 5 or 6 cups/bottles a day.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 1:03 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• i give about 8oz-10oz of milk a day
    i give to her at night and breakfast for cereal
    i only give one sippy cup of milk and the rest of the day is either yogurt or water
    mommytobe24

Answer by mommytobe24 at 1:29 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• so how do i get her to sleep when shes used 2 going to sleep with her bottle? ive tried feeding her then putting her to bed but she wont budge.. how do i get her yo sleep on her own?
    _LAMORENA_

Answer by _LAMORENA_ at 1:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• The only bottle she should be going to sleep with is one with water. After you brush her teeth, she should not have formula, milk or food.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2009