Any news about Michael Jackson autopsy yet?

The autopsy was schedule for today people are saying the cardiac arrest was cause by over medication.
What do you think the autopsy would say?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• Just what I heard on the radio....
    A lawyer of the fam says that he believes the meds MJ was on was too much & it was only a matter of time until this happened but that is just his opinion not a confirmation.

The autopsy will be done today but the toxication tests will not be done today those will take a little longer.

I wouldnt expect to hear anything today though maybe over the weekend.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 12:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• yep over dose of vitiam c. how sad.
    Anonymous

• IDK How long does it take for an autopsy results? if it was scheduled today will the results be today?
    Anonymous

• People are comparing this tragedy with what happen with Ana Nicole Smith sad!
    Anonymous

• Crazy! I heard it was an overdose of Vitamin C as well
    Anonymous

• I would bet money that we won't get the truth. There are so many fans of MJ, that I bet they'll sugar coat the truth to make fans feel better. (Or to create a "legacy", as so many on here have already talked about)
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 1:10 PM on Jun. 26, 2009

• Its going to be awhile before we get the final results,BUT,I'd bet it was an accidental overdose of multiple medications.
    Anonymous

• You should be able to get the statement from the coroners office online now. I think it was drugs. Wish they could find the Dr. that was attending him the afternoon that he died.
    jjross

Answer by jjross at 7:01 PM on Jun. 26, 2009